FOR YOUR SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE, PLEASE ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING POLICIES:
Entry Requirements to the Island of Camiguin as of Jan 14, 2022 with preemptive measures against the omicron variant, effective as of Jan 17, 2022
- All adults (18 years old and above) are required to be fully vaccinated. Kids 12-17 years old need to have at least one dose.
- Tourists from areas under Alert levels 3, 4, or 5 must have a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test. Guests from Luzon must also have their swab tests taken at least 72 hours prior to arrival to Camiguin and 48 hours for those coming from Visayas and Mindanao.
- Create an account in cleancamiguinqr.com and upload the following:
- Health declaration form
- Proof of COVID vaccination
- Confirmation of resort booking
- Download into your phone or print your ID with QRCode
- You’re all set!
- Must be within required body temperature upon boarding the seacraft if taking the private boat.
- No face mask, no face shield, no passage policy.
- The resort has the right to refuse guests who do not comply with the requirements.
Private Speedboat Transfers
- Full payment is required 3 days before the scheduled boat transfers.
- 100% of the charges for the entire booking shall be imposed on all “no shows” and cancellations made 3 days before scheduled boat transfers.
- The resort has the right to regulate the capacity of the boat for health and safety reasons.
Booking Revisions and Cancellation
- Penalty charges shall apply to guaranteed reservations that are cancelled or reduced beyond the cut-off dates:
- Below 10 rooms: 20% of the entire charges if made within 7 days prior to arrival; 50% of the entire charges if made within 3 days prior to arrival.
- Above 10 rooms: 50% of the entire charges shall be imposed if made within 14 days prior to arrival; 100% of the entire charges if made within 7 days prior to arrival
- 100% of the charges for the entire booking shall be imposed on all No Shows. The entire reservation shall be automatically cancelled.
- Online payment transfers can be made to:
Alfra Ventures Group, Inc
Banco De Oro
Account No. 0100-500-60-295
Alfra Ventures Group, Inc.
Landbank of the Philippines
Account No. 0992-10-7073
- Email a copy of the payment confirmation to Payments@NouveauResort.com or through resort FB messenger Nouveau Camiguin.
- Once at the resort, you may view your updated guest folio from your smart TV in your guestroom.
- Certain tourist spots are open for visits. Please check with the resort prior to your trip. Number of visitors may be regulated.
Island Hopping Tours
- Island tours maybe regulated at the time of your visit. Check with the resort prior to your trip.
- Non-registered guests are not allowed in certain areas in the resort most especially in guestrooms and room hallways. Visitors of registered guests may be entertained at the lobby or at any of the restaurants.
Food & Beverage, Fruits and Kitchen equipment from Outside
- Bringing of food and beverage and fruits from outside the resort is not allowed. A fee of PhP 5,000 per night will be charged for corkage and cleaning services.
Strong Smelling Food and Fruits
- A penalty of P5000 shall be imposed on strong smelling food and fruits brought inside the premises like dried fish, durian, and marang.
Damage to Items in Guestrooms
- Damage to items in the guest rooms including stains on sheets shall be charged to the guests at resort established rates.
- We have temporarily suspended accepting pets due to lack of facility to accommodate pet needs. The resort reserves the right to refuse admission to unauthorized pets.
- No smoking is allowed in the guestrooms. There are designated smoking areas within the premises. A P10,000 penalty shall be imposed for violators.
- For your privacy, always be mindful about closing your curtains at night. Lights illuminate the room making it visible from the outside.