1. Camiguin Island Entry Requirements
FOR YOUR SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE, PLEASE ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING POLICIES. Nouveau Resort is not responsible for failure to enter due to inability to follow Camiguin Island Entry Requirements.
Entry Requirements to the Island of Camiguin as of June 2022.
- All adults (18 years old and above) are required to be fully vaccinated. Kids 12-17 years old need to have at least one dose.
- Create an account in cleancamiguinqr.com and upload the following:
- Health declaration form
- Proof of COVID vaccination
- Confirmation of resort booking
- Download into your phone or print your ID with QRCode
- Download Traze app at www.traze.ph if traveling via Philippine Port Authority
- Must be within required body temperature upon boarding the seacraft if taking the private boat.
- No face mask, no face shield, no passage policy.
- The resort has the right to refuse guests who do not comply with the requirements.
2. Revisions, Cancellations, No-shows and Payments
Booking Revisions and Cancellation
- Penalty charges shall apply to guaranteed reservations that are cancelled or reduced beyond the cut-off dates:
- Below 10 rooms: Free and easy cancellation up to 48 hours (2 days) prior to arrival.
- Above 10 rooms: 50% of the entire charges shall be imposed if made within 14 days prior to arrival; 100% of the entire charges if made within 7 days prior to arrival
- 100% of the charges for the entire booking shall be imposed on all No Shows. The entire reservation shall be automatically cancelled.
- Online payment transfers can be made to: Alfra Ventures Group, Inc, Banco De Oro, Limketkai Branch, Account No. 0100-500-60-295, or Alfra Ventures Group, Inc. Landbank of the Philippines Mambajao, Camiguin Account No. 0992-10-7073
- Email a copy of the payment confirmation to Payments@NouveauResort.com or through resort FB messenger Nouveau Camiguin.
- Once at the resort, you may view your updated guest folio from your smart TV in your guestroom.
3. Nouveau Resort Stay Policy and House Rules
We strive to provide our guests with an exceptionally clean, safe, and friendly resort experience. The following Resort Policy/House Rules have been established based on industry standards and management and operational procedures. These Resort Policy/House Rules are considered a part of our reservation agreement with you. As our resort guest, by reading and signing your resort registration or by booking online you are agreeing to abide by all of our Resort Policy/House Rules, terms and conditions, and procedures. These Resort Policy/House Rules are presented here to help promote our guests’ safety and enjoyment and to ensure that each guest is aware of the understandings between the Nouveau Resort and the guest. Please click through link for the details: Stay Policy and House Rules.
4. Nouveau Magic
Revisions, Cancellations and Payment Terms
- Full payment is required 3 days before the scheduled boat transfers.
- 100% of the charges for the entire booking shall be imposed on all “no shows” and cancellations made 3 days before scheduled boat transfers.
- The resort has the right to regulate the capacity of the boat for health and safety reasons.
Carrier Terms and Conditions AND Assumption of Risks and Complete Release of Liability
Nouveau Magic is a 40-ft interceptor speedboat that provides sea transfers for the convenience of Nouveau Resort’s guests. These Carrier Terms and Conditions and Assumption of Risks and Complete Release of Liability are considered a part of our Nouveau Magic charter agreement with you. Please click through the following links for details: Carrier Terms and Conditions, Assumption of Risks and Complete Release of Liability
5. Pet Policy
- We have temporarily suspended accepting pets due to lack of facility to accommodate pet needs. The resort reserves the right to refuse admission to unauthorized pets.
5. Camiguin Island Tour Areas
- Certain tourist spots are open for visits. Please check with the resort prior to your trip. Number of visitors may be regulated. Resort is not liable for any inconvenience this may cause.
Island Hopping Tours
- Island tours maybe regulated at the time of your visit. Check with the resort prior to your trip. Resort is not liable for any inconvenience this may cause.