FOR YOUR SAFETY AND CONVENIENCE, PLEASE ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING REMINDERS:
Private Speedboat Transfers
- Full payment is required 3 days before the scheduled boat transfers.
- 100% of the charges for the entire booking shall be imposed on all “no shows” and cancellations made 3 days before scheduled boat transfers.
- The resort has the right to regulate the capacity of the boat for health and safety reasons.
Entry Requirements to the Island of Camiguin
- RT-PCR test is required within 24 hours prior to departure for Camiguin (must be updated based on LGU requirement)
- Must be within required body temperature upon boarding the seacraft.
- No face mask, no face shield, no passage policy.
- Guests must wait at the designated isolation facility for the release of negative PCR tests before proceeding to the resort.
- If quarantine is required, guests may choose to stay in the island or return home.
- The resort has the right to refuse guests who do not comply with the requirements.
Booking Revisions and Cancellation
- Penalty charges shall apply to guaranteed reservations that are cancelled or reduced beyond the cut-off dates:
Below 10 rooms: 20% of the entire charges if made within 7 days prior to arrival; 50% of
the entire charges if made within 3 days prior to arrival.
Above 10 rooms: 50% of the entire charges shall be imposed if made within 14 days
prior to arrival; 100% of the entire charges if made within 7 days prior to arrival
- 100% of the charges for the entire booking shall be imposed on all No Shows. The entire reservation shall be automatically cancelled.
- Online payment transfers can be made to:
Alfra Ventures Group, Inc. BANCO DE ORO
CDO BRANCH, BRANCH CODE 1005
Account No. 01-005-006-0295
- Email a copy of the payment confirmation to ItsAmazing@NouvveauResort.com or through resort FB messenger Nouveau Camiguin.
- Once at the resort, you may view your updated guest folio from your smart TV in your guestroom.
- Certain tourist spots are open for visits. Please check with the resort prior to your trip. Number of visitors may be regulated.
Island Hopping Tours
- Island tours maybe regulated at the time of your visit. Check with the resort prior to your trip.
- Non-registered guests are not allowed in certain areas in the resort most especially in guestrooms and room hallways. Visitors of registered guests may be entertained at the lobby or at any of the restaurants.
Food & Beverage and Fruits from Outside
- Bringing of food and beverage and fruits from outside the resort is not allowed.
Strong Smelling Food and Fruits
- A penalty of P5000 shall be imposed on strong smelling food and fruits brought inside the premises like dried fish, durian, and marang.
Damage to Items in Guestrooms
- Damage to items in the guestrooms including stains on sheets shall be charged to the guests at resort established rates.
- No smoking is allowed in the guestrooms. There are designated smoking areas within the premises. A P10,000 penalty shall be imposed for violators.
- For your privacy, always be mindful about closing your curtains at night. Lights illuminate the room making it visible from the outside.