Entry Requirements to the Island of Camiguin
- All adults (18 years old and above) are required to be fully vaccinated. Kids 12-17 years old need to have at least one dose.
- No more RT-PCR test required.
- Create an account in cleancamiguinqr.com and upload the following:
- Health declaration form
- Proof of COVID vaccination
- Confirmation of resort booking
- Download into your phone or print your ID with QRCode
- You’re all set!
- Must be within required body temperature upon boarding the seacraft if taking the private boat.
- No face mask, no face shield, no passage policy.
- The resort has the right to refuse guests who do not comply with the requirements.
Private Speedboat Transfers
- Full payment is required 3 days before the scheduled boat transfers.
- 100% of the charges for the entire booking shall be imposed on all “no shows” and cancellations made 3 days before scheduled boat transfers.
- The resort has the right to regulate the capacity of the boat for health and safety reasons.
Booking Revisions and Cancellation
- Penalty charges shall apply to guaranteed reservations that are cancelled or reduced beyond the cut-off dates:
- Below 10 rooms: 20% of the entire charges if made within 7 days prior to arrival; 50% of the entire charges if made within 3 days prior to arrival.
- Above 10 rooms: 50% of the entire charges shall be imposed if made within 14 days prior to arrival; 100% of the entire charges if made within 7 days prior to arrival
- An online booking paid by bank transfer will be held only for 48 hours and 24 hours for peak seasons, and the booking will be released.
- 100% of the charges for the entire booking shall be imposed on all No Shows. The entire reservation shall be automatically cancelled.
- Non-registered guests are not allowed in certain areas in the resort most especially in guestrooms and room hallways. Visitors of registered guests may be entertained at the lobby or at any of the restaurants.
Food & Beverage, Fruits and Kitchen equipment from Outside
- Bringing of food and beverage and fruits and kitchen equipment from outside the resort is not allowed. A fee of PhP 5,000 per night will be charged for corkage and cleaning services.
Strong Smelling Food and Fruits
- A penalty of P5000 shall be imposed on strong smelling food and fruits brought inside the premises like dried fish, durian, and marang.
Damage to Items in Guestrooms
- Damage to items in the guest rooms including stains on sheets shall be charged to the guests at resort established rates.
- We have temporarily suspended accepting pets due to lack of facility to accommodate pet needs. The resort reserves the right to refuse admission to unauthorized pets.
- No smoking is allowed in the guestrooms. There are designated smoking areas within the premises. A P10,000 penalty shall be imposed for violators.
- For your privacy, always be mindful about closing your curtains at night. Lights illuminate the room making it visible from the outside.
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details . We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We don’t share information with 3rd parties.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.